Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Saddle-Goose Designs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that they have the legal right to reproduce the image or text as supplied. Saddle Goose Designs shall accept no liability for infringement of copyright law and by submitting artwork the customer is confirming that they have a legal right to request reproduction of the image/artwork. Customers’ intellectual property in the form of graphic designs, photos and other digital/electronic media will only be used in conjunction with the customers’ own order unless separate agreement is reached.
Embroidery Design Approval
- Prior to any new commissioned design being stitched, a screenshot will be supplied to the customer for approval. It is the responsibility of the customer to thoroughly check the screenshot before approving. Once approved, all stitching will be to the approved screenshot and Saddle Goose Designs will accept no liability for any error in the design. Subsequent repeat orders of a design will not produce a screenshot for approval unless the customer requests any alterations/adjustments. No screenshots will be supplied for standard designs available through the website unless the standard design is customised.
- Whilst every effort will be made to maintain consistent standards, allowance must be made for some variation in shade of dyed fabrics as there can be variances between dye batches.